Paola Fiorini was born in Tuscany in 1991.
Her first approach to photography was in 2014 during a first trip to Ivory Coast and Togo.
After this first enlightening experience, she began a training process and discovery (through travel and working experiences mainly in Ecuador, Colombia, Peru) where she deepened the theme of documentary photography and the photography as vehicle for expressing emotions.
She tried to give a personal interpretation to a merely objective facts.
Competitions and exhibitions:
- Selected photography, street photography category, Urban Photo Award contest
- Finalist, Cattura la luce dei diritti umani, photo contest by Amnesty International
- Selected for the street photography exhibition at the Blank Wall Gallery in Athens
- Selected to participate in the Immigrantopolis project promoted by the dotART association
- 2 classified, Walk on rights, contest promoted by Amnesty International